Become a data visualization engineer with React + D3v4. Creating dynamic and interactive data visualizations on the web is a pain. It gets really hard when you add animation, inter-connected dashboards, and fast performance on mobile devices. You're either using libraries you can't customize, copy pasting D3 examples you don't understand, or battling documentation to write spaghetti code you can't reuse. It’s okay, we’ve all been there :) In this workshop, you will learn:
• How to build modern data visualization the maintainable way.
• Modeling your code as a state machine in React apps
• D3 Fundamentals
• Different ways to integrate D3 with React
• Investigate the pros and cons of each method
• Build something beautiful together