Frequently Asked Questions
How does the conference help to facilitate connections between attendees?
- Topic Tables. This event takes place on Day 1, folloiwng the opening keynote and lightning talks. It is designed to help you easily discover the topics that you care about and are interested in, and more easily engage in conversation with others, or simply listen to others discuss. The topics are managed by industry leaders -- maintainers and core-contributors of popular libraries and projects in the extended React ecosystem -- but you're encouraged to chat with other attendees in the area who are also interested in that topic! Topic Tables are a great way to engage in conversation and meet some new friends -- which will make the rest of your conference experience better! And who knows, you could make a new friend for life.
- The Pac-Man Rule. This simple rule encourages group conversations to always keep an opening in their circle of discussion. That way, passers-by are encouraged to join in the conversation!
- Badge questions. We ask two questions at checkout that will appear on your badge: 'What's one thing you're passionate about', and 'What's one thing you want to learn'. This helps to break the ice and start conversations between two people who've never met before!
- Breaks. We have frequent breaks and an extended lunch period that allow you to reflect on the talks, discuss with and connect with other attendees, and make new friends!
- Unconference ice-breakers. The past two years have been tough for everyone. We've each responded and dealt with various struggles in different ways. Before the gates open for general admission, we are facilitating 2 hours of discussions and talks to discuss the human side of the last two years.
- Activities. We will have various activities during breaks for you to connect with others who are also interested in those activities. Additionally, we provide you with an attendee guide and map to see all the top restaurants, bars, parks, and hiking areas in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, and in San Francisco!
- Sponsors. All of our sponsors are using React in production, and many this year are also Cloud/Serverless providers building exciting tech that turn frontend developers into fullstack superheroes. We encourage you to chat with them about how they're using React, how their API or service works, and see if you can learn something from each other!
- Pronouns. Pronouns of all attendees will appear on the badge to ensure friendliness and compliance with our code of conduct.
Will there be a parents’ room at the venue?
Do you offer childcare services?
I’ve lost something, or found something. What should I do?
Do you accommodate special dietary needs?
Will there be gender-neutral bathrooms at the conference?
Tickets are priced in stages, and increase by $100 at the end of each stage.
Each of our events in the past have sold out.
Stage 1 pricing closes February 15, 2022.
Stage 2 pricing closes March 23, 2022.
Stage 3 pricing closes at the event’s end date or when sold out.
1.5 days of content: May 3 & 4
All meals included
Access to 1 afterparty
Reactathon + Serverless in the Park
2.5 days of conference content: React, the ecosystem, & Serverless! May 3, 4, 5
All meals included
Access to special hotel rates
Access to 2 afterparties (food & open bar)
Discount on all workshops
Don't delay! Tickets are running low