Frequently Asked Questions
What steps are being taken to ensure safety at this event?
- Anyone present on-site including attendees, sponsors, speakers, vendors, staff, and volunteers, are required to prove full vaccination, and provide a negative test result within 48 hours (for PCR) or 24 hours (for Antigen) of admission, and submit to a daily health screening with temperature check. Full vaccination is defined as 2 or more doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or 1 or more of the J&J vaccine. Antigen and rapid RT-PCR tests will be available on-site for those who do not meet the testing requirement (paid for by the attendee -- receipt given for insurance/company reimbursement; those with Kaiser insurance can have insurance billed directly).
- Surfaces will be sanitized regularly, and hand sanitizer will be available at every sponsor booth and other locations. You will also receive a personal hand sanitizer with your swag items.
- Meals are served on compostable single-use serving dishes & trays, in a "grab and go" style.
- Apart from the workshops, the event is entirely outdoors. There is still no evidence that the virus transmits effectively outdoors. Coupled with the admission requirements pointed out above, we believe the risk for transmission is as low as possible.
- Given these safety measures, we will likely make masking optional unlesss directed otherwise by government or health officials.
I can't take the vaccine. Can I still come?
I've recovered from Covid within the past 90 days. Am I still required to show proof of a negative test?
What is involved in the Health Screening?
What are the policies around the temperature checks?
In what instances will the conference be postponed, cancelled, or taken online?
Refunds & financial implications
Tickets are priced in stages, and increase by $100 at the end of each stage.
Each of our events in the past have sold out.
Stage 1 pricing closes February 15, 2022.
Stage 2 pricing closes March 23, 2022.
Stage 3 pricing closes at the event’s end date or when sold out.
1.5 days of content: May 3 & 4
All meals included
Access to 1 afterparty
Reactathon + Serverless in the Park
2.5 days of conference content: React, the ecosystem, & Serverless! May 3, 4, 5
All meals included
Access to special hotel rates
Access to 2 afterparties (food & open bar)
Discount on all workshops
Don't delay! Tickets are running low